Swansea confirm bids for Graham

Swansea City have received offers for striker Danny Graham, manager Michael Laudrup has confirmed.

Laudrup refused to name the clubs involved, but it is understood that Sunderland and Norwich City have made bids.

"Everywhere it is saying there have been some official bids, it is true," said Laudrup.

"But apart from that I don't really have any comment as in the next four days we have two very important games."

Since Graham's future became the subject of transfer speculation in January, the 27-year-old has scored four goals in his last five appearances.

But he has grown frustrated by a lack of starting opportunities this term, having been a regular under previous manager Brendan Rodgers last season, scoring 14 goals in 39 appearances.

With Graham looking increasingly likely to leave, Swansea have been linked with a move for Stoke City striker Kenwyne Jones.

On Monday, chairman Huw Jenkins denied a bid had been rejected by the Potters and, with Stoke the visitors to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, Laudrup refused to be drawn on the subject.

"He [Jones] will probably play, maybe if he can play with us it can be 12 v 10 but I don't think that will happen," he said.

"Let's just say it is not the proper time to talk about a player when he is playing against us in around 24 hours time.

"Let's hope tomorrow he does not have too good a day as it is better for us."