- Today , , Light Rain , High 23°C 73°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 23°C 73°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
High 23°C 73°F Low 14°C 57°F
South West England
A bright start in the west, but thicker cloud and scattered showers will affect eastern parts with some heavy, thundery bursts for a time. Cloud will gradually increase further west although perhaps remaining dry and bright across Cornwall. Feeling warm.
Showery rain will affect many areas at first, but this will push northwards to bring a drier interlude with clear spells. However, further showers will probably arrive from the south-west.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office