- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Wed 17 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F
North West England
Cold start, with frost or ice. It may be cloudy with patchy rain to begin with in the south, which may be slow to clear Cheshire. Dry and sunny conditions elsewhere, which will spread to the south by the afternoon.
Still some showers in the south, but elsewhere mostly clear skies, which could lead to mist or fog patches in places. A cold night too with frost likely.