- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat 4 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun 5 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Mon 6 Jun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
Low 10°C 50°F
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry, with any isolated showers dying out through the evening. Some long clear spells throughout the night, but some low cloud and mist may form through the early hours.
Met Office warnings issued for Worcestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 May at 10:42
- 1100 on Sat 28 May
- 2100 on Sat 28 May
Although some places will remain dry during Saturday, scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms, already across parts of the southeast of England, are likely to develop more widely through the afternoon and continue into the evening, with some localised intense downpours likely.
This update expands the warning area and brings the start time forward by an hour. Additionally, a greater probability of larger rainfall totals, means that isolated medium impacts are now judged more likely. Please be aware of the potential for surface water flooding, whilst hail and lightning will be additional hazards for travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office