- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
London and South East England
This Evening and Tonight
It should be a dry night with variable amounts of cloud and some clear periods mixed in. Clearer areas will allow temperatures to fall enough for mist and fog development later for some areas.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office