- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 4°C 39°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Dry with some clear spells at first, then clouds increasing with showery sleet and snow spreading to northern parts soon after midnight. Fresh easterly winds, strong along the north coast.
Met Office warnings issued for Highland
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 11 February at 10:38
- 0900 on Fri 12 February
- 2350 on Fri 12 February
A band of sleet or snow showers will affect parts of northern Scotland during Friday before moving slowly southwards. Snow will be initially confined to high ground but will start falling to lower levels away from coasts.
There will be large variations in accumulations due to the showery nature of the snow with some places expected to see little or no snow. However, there is the risk of several cm of snow in places, so please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office