- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind 2 mph 3 kph Easterly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph East South Easterly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 5 mph 8 kph Southerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph South South Easterly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph South South Westerly
- Fri 8 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph South Westerly
- Sat 9 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph West North Westerly
- Sun 10 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph South Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for: Northumberland
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 1 August at 11:54
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sat 02 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2345 on Sat 02 Aug
An area of rain is expected to push north across the UK through Saturday. The rain will be persistent and sometimes heavy, especially across western areas at first, and later over northern areas. There remains some uncertainty in the eastward extent across England and Wales, and then, during the afternoon and evening, how far the rain will push into Scotland: there is the possibility that the warning area will be revised again, either later today or early on Saturday. The rain should clear much of southwest England and then parts of south Wales during the day. Strong winds will present an additional hazard later in the day along areas adjoining the northern part of the Irish Sea.
The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to travel and outdoor activities due to localised surface water flooding.
Yellow alert of rain
Updated 1 August at 12:15
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sun 03 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2300 on Sun 03 Aug
An area of persistent and at times heavy rain will move north across the area. Additionally strong winds will affect many areas for a time, with the risk of gales over some coasts and hills. Conditions should improve quite quickly over northern England, with some improvement expected for parts of southern and perhaps central and eastern Scotland as the persistent rain moves away. However, further scattered thundery downpours may then affect parts of eastern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and of disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office