- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Southerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F
North West England
A fine start to the weekend with plenty of sunshine, although this will slowly turn hazy during the day as cloud builds from the south. Feeling warm in the sunshine and light winds.
Cloud will be thick enough to produce scattered showers by the evening and these will become more widespread during the night, giving some heavy and locally thundery rain in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office