- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
Low 17°C 63°F
South West England
Warm and humid, with heavy, thundery showers moving quickly northeast during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. Dry and fresher overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office