- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 16°C 61°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 3 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 4 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 5 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 13°C 55°F
Outbreaks of rain, which will be persistent and heavy at times in the south and west, will affect all parts today. There will perhaps be localised surface water flooding in the south and the winds will strengthen later.
The rain will become lighter and patchier through this evening and overnight. The winds will strengthen, especially in the west, but it will be a mild night.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 September at 10:34
- 1000 on Mon 26 September
- 2200 on Mon 26 September
Outbreaks of heavy rain will affect parts of south Wales at times on Monday. Please be aware that this may lead to standing water and spray on roads, making for tricky travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office