- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 28°C 82°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 9 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
High 25°C 77°F Low 14°C 57°F
East of England
A warm and muggy start but with some morning sunshine and light winds. A few thundery showers may develop after midday but not everyone will see them. Another hot day but not quite as hot as Wednesday.
A fine evening and night with clear periods and light winds. Staying warm and muggy in towns and cities but a bit cooler in the countryside.
Met Office warnings issued for Suffolk
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office