- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F
Light Rain Shower
Yorkshire and Humber
Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday
Scattered showers Sunday, but also some sunny spells. Further showers Monday, heavy at first, but easing later. Mostly dry Tuesday, although winds strengthening and cloud thickening later in the day.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office