- Tonight , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F
Yorkshire and Humber
Outlook for Monday to Wednesday
Remaining very unsettled with further rain at times, some heavy. Winds will ease for a time on Monday before strengthening again later Tuesday. Feeling cold at first, becoming milder Tuesday.
Met Office warnings issued for West Yorkshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 12:25
- 0600 on Sun 29 November
- 1400 on Sun 29 November
Outbreaks of rain on Sunday morning and early afternoon are expected to be heavy at times. Although rainfall accumulations are not expected to be particularly large, rivers remain high from previous rainfall and are expected to respond, leading to the risk of flooding.
Please be aware of the possibility of some localised disruption.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:16
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday, with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This should clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this rainfall following the wet November, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office