- Today , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 32 mph 51 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 14 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 15 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 16 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F
London and South East England
Sunny spells with scattered heavy showers spreading from the west. Cloud thickening during the afternoon with showers merging into longer spells of rain by the evening. Windy and feeling colder.
Cloudy at first with outbreaks of occasionally heavy rain. Clear spells developing during the early hours and becoming drier, but still with scattered heavy showers. Strong southwest winds continuing.
Met Office warnings issued for East Sussex
Yellow warning of windUpdated 7 February at 00:06
- 0300 on Mon 8 February
- 1800 on Mon 8 February
An area of very strong winds are expected to extend east across much of southern England and parts of south Wales on Monday morning. Gusts of 60-70 mph are likely quite widely, with 80 mph gusts likely in exposed coastal areas, particularly Cornwall. Some very large waves are also likely to affect many coasts, in particular the north coasts of Cornwall and Devon. Winds should gradually ease through the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption to travel as well as possible damage to trees and structures and interruption of power supplies.This is a further update to extend the warning to cover most other counties of southern England.
Issued by the Met Office