- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h Westerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
Unsettled, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain for many, heavy at times. Windy, with gales or severe gales, particularly around coasts and hills.
Further showers or longer spells of rain for many tonight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with gales in many places.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office