- Tonight , , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h Westerly
Low 10°C 50°F
Heavy Rain Shower
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Scattered showers will continue across southwestern England through the evening and overnight, especially across the hills and moors of Devon and Cornwall. Remaining windy with west to southwesterly gales at times near coasts.
Met Office warnings issued for Torbay
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office