- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Mon 5 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
Low 15°C 59°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Apart from the odd shower, this evening should be dry, but a band of more organised rain will develop overnight. The rain will turn heavy, persistent and possibly thundery at times, giving the risk of some surface water flooding.
Met Office warnings issued for Cheshire West and Chester
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 27 August at 10:42
- 0015 on Sun 28 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Rain will become persistent and locally heavy during Saturday night, clearing eastwards early on Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of surface water flooding, which could cause local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office