- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
After a fine end to the day, it will remain dry with clear spells overnight. However, there is the risk of an isolated shower or thunderstorm towards the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Pembrokeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office