- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Northerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F
Light Rain Shower
South West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, showers will continue in places, particularly in the south. Between these showers there will be some prolonged dry periods with some sunny spells, though it will feel cold.
Showers will continue through the first part of the night, with some more prolonged rain possible later. It will be another cold night with frost in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 11 February at 10:10
- 0500 on Sat 13 February
- 1200 on Sat 13 February
An area of very strong winds and large waves is expected to pass close to southwest England on Saturday morning. The most likely scenario is that winds will remain light over the bulk of the area. However, please be aware that there is a low risk of gusts of 60-80 mph and large waves affecting coastal Devon and Cornwall .
Issued by the Met Office