- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and associated gusty winds clearing through the late evening. Blustery showers pushing across Devon and Cornwall overnight. Elsewhere, conditions will be largely dry, with clear spells developing for many places. Feeling cold.
Met Office warnings issued for Somerset
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office