- Tonight , , Heavy Rain Shower , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Heavy Rain Shower
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Showers this evening could be heavy and thundery in places, but will gradually die out from the west. The rest of the night should then be dry although patchy fog could form in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Swindon
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Issued by the Met Office