- Today , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F
It will be another fine and dry day, and although it will be cloudier than Thursday, there will be some hazy sunshine. It will feel rather warm in the sunshine, with a gentle easterly breeze.
After a fine end to the day, it will remain dry with clear spells overnight. However, there is the risk of an isolated shower or thunderstorm towards the west.
Met Office warnings issued for Swansea
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office