- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 17°C 63°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
High 21°C 70°F Low 17°C 63°F
South West England
A mainly dry day with some warm sunny spells. Cloud will gradually build from the west, with the risk of isolated heavy showers developing later in the day. Breezy, particularly near coasts.
Warm and humid, with heavy, thundery showers moving quickly northeast during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. Dry and fresher overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Dorset
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office