- Today , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Thick Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 3 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
- Sat 5 Nov , Sunny , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Westerly
High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F
London and South East England
Areas of fog at first, slowly lifting through the morning. Remaining dry with variable amounts of cloud and some brighter or sunny periods. Feeling rather mild with light winds.
It will be dry overnight with occasional clear spells overnight perhaps allowing a few fog patches to reform, but less widely.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office