- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F
London and South East England
Starting fine with some sunshine, although it will feel chilly. Becoming increasingly cloudy and windy through the morning, with showers first developing along the coast, ahead of more general rain spreading to all parts from the west later.
Rain during the early evening should give way to clearer skies with some blustery showers later in the night. The windy conditions should help to prevent frost.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater London
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office