- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h Southerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
Low 12°C 54°F
This Evening and Tonight
This evening will be dry with some good sunny spells before dusk. This will lead to a dry night with clear skies, although it may turn misty in some rural spots.
Met Office warnings issued for Stoke-on-Trent
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office