- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
There will be scattered showers during the evening from Lancashire northwards, with snow on hills, but elsewhere it will be dry for most of the time. More rain arriving later in the night, with snow on Cumbrian fells. Gales easing.
Met Office warnings issued for Cheshire West and Chester
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office