- Today , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Southerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F
North West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, it will be a fine day with plenty of sunny spells, though feeling cold. We will see a few showers, particularly in the south, which may be wintry over higher ground.
Any remaining showers will die out, leaving largely clear skies and light winds, this may again lead to some fog patches forming and a widespread frost.