- Tonight , , Light Rain Shower , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
Low 13°C 55°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Showers this evening could be heavy at times with a risk of thunder. These should die out around midnight, with the rest of the night be dry. It is likely to turn misty in places though with patchy fog forming.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 16:42
- 1645 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
The warning has been updated to extend it further south and west into South Wales, Devon and Somerset.
Areas of rain, locally thundery, are developing across the warning area and will continue during Thursday evening and overnight. The rain will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.Lightning will be an additional hazard and could also cause some minor disruption.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:37
- 1500 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Outbreaks of rain will develop over central UK through the course of Saturday, and by the evening are likely to be heavy at times. This rain is likely to be prolonged over many areas overnight into Sunday morning, gradually becoming lighter and dying out later on Sunday.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
Issued by the Met Office