- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 15°C 59°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Easterly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon 10 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F
East of England
A chilly start, with isolated showers, mainly in the east. Otherwise a mostly dry morning, with some brighter spells. Outbreaks of rain will then spread in from the west during the afternoon, heavy at times, with hail and thunder possible.
Showers, heavy and perhaps thundery, will continue at first, before easing away. Most places will be dry by dawn, with clear skies developing, but turning rather breezy in the east.
Met Office warnings issued for Suffolk
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:06
- 1400 on Sat 1 October
- 0200 on Sun 2 October
Showers will become frequent and heavy through this afternoon and into the evening, with thunderstorms also possible. The showers will gradually clear from the west this evening but are likely to continue well into the night over Norfolk.
Please be aware of the risk of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
Issued by the Met Office