- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
Low 2°C 36°F
Light Rain Shower
This Evening and Tonight
Becoming markedly colder into the evening as the rain clears eastwards. The cold will be accentuated by the continuing strong wind, with isolated blustery showers possible.
Met Office warnings issued for Lincolnshire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Issued by the Met Office