- Tonight , Clear Sky , Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Northerly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Light Cloud , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 4 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
Low 13°C 55°F
A dry and clear start to the night, with only light winds. This leading to it turning rather chilly, with the odd patch of mist or fog possible by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Northamptonshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 26 August at 10:25
- 1100 on Sat 27 August
- 0900 on Sun 28 August
Thundery showers are likely to move northwards into some southern parts of England during Saturday morning, becoming more widespread and heavy over central UK through the course of Saturday and overnight into Sunday morning.
Please be aware of the risk of local disruption to transport and outdoor activities. In particular, be aware of the potential for some spray and standing water on roads, and the possibility of road closures.This warning has been updated to include more of southern UK, as well as starting the warning period slightly earlier. Please monitor for further updates.
Issued by the Met Office