- Today , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F
North West England
Chilly to start with mist or fog patches clearing through the morning. The rest of the day will be fine with bright or sunny spells although becoming breezy later. Feeling pleasantly warm in the sunshine.
After a dry evening, wet and windy conditions will push north overnight with heavy rain in places. A milder night than of late.
Met Office warnings issued for Cumbria
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 3 October at 21:05
- 0005 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Fog patches are expected to form on Saturday evening, becoming locally dense by Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it does form visibility is likely to fall below 100 metres, perhaps locally below 50 metres in a few spots.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office