- Today , , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Heavy Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Heavy Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 11 Oct , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Mon 12 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F
North East England
Mist and fog patches are likely at first this morning, which may locally be dense. This will clear during the morning though to give another dry day, with light winds and some sunny spells.
Dry and clear for much of the night, with a few mist and fog patches forming. Towards dawn, cloud thickening, perhaps with some outbreaks of rain in the south.
Met Office warnings issued for Durham
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 3 October at 21:05
- 0005 on Sun 4 October
- 1100 on Sun 4 October
Fog patches are expected to form on Saturday evening, becoming locally dense by Sunday morning. Not everywhere will see fog, but where it does form visibility is likely to fall below 100 metres, perhaps locally below 50 metres in a few spots.
The public should be aware of the potential for some difficult driving conditions and minor travel disruption.
Issued by the Met Office