- Tonight , , Clear Sky , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny Intervals , High 25°C 77°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu 9 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
This Evening and Tonight
Becoming dry with some late evening sunshine, then largely clear overnight. It will feel cooler and fresher than on recent nights with some patchy fog patches forming by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Shropshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 12:26
- 1400 on Thu 2 July
- 2100 on Thu 2 July
A band of heavy rain and thunderstorms is expected to move northeastwards this afternoon and evening. This may produce locally very intense rainfall rates over a brief period of time, with hail, lightning and gusty winds additional hazards.
The public should be aware of the potential for some very localised significant disruption due to a combination of these elements.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 2 July at 10:14
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of England and Wales. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards towards southern Scotland. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with large hail and frequent lightning also possible hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption
Issued by the Met Office