- Today , , Light Rain , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain Shower , High 21°C 70°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 1 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 2 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 3 Sep , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
High 21°C 70°F Low 13°C 55°F
South West England
Mostly dry this morning with an increasing risk of further rain and thunderstorms developing as the afternoon goes on. It will feel warm and humid in any bright or sunny interludes.
Outbreaks of showery rain, perhaps thundery, will clear away eastwards during the evening to leave a dry night, with clear spells developing. Feeling cooler and fresher than recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 25 August at 10:30
- 1500 on Thu 25 August
- 0400 on Fri 26 August
Areas of rain, locally thundery, will develop across the warning area during Thursday afternoon, evening and overnight. This will be heavy at times and may lead to some localised disruption.
Lightning will be an additional hazard, especially across areas south of Birmingham.
Issued by the Met Office