- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 9°C 48°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind 5 mph 8 km/h Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 8 mph 13 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 0°C 32°F Wind 22 mph 35 km/h South Easterly
- Sun 28 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Mon 29 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 5°C 41°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
Low 9°C 48°F
Met Office warnings issued for Dumfries and Galloway
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 20 December at 13:41
- 1500 on Sun 21 December
- 1500 on Mon 22 December
Outbreaks of rain spreading southeast across Scotland on Sunday will turn heavier across the western Central Belt and Southwest Scotland during the afternoon and evening. The rain will continue overnight and into Monday morning before clearing southwards by early afternoon.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding, particularly on the road network, where there will be a lot of surface water and spray.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 21 December at 11:24
- 0010 on Tue 23 December
- 1800 on Tue 23 December
Persistent rain is likely to return southwestern Scotland for much of Tuesday.
With this rain falling onto already saturated ground, the public should be aware of the risk of disruption due to localised flooding.
Issued by the Met Office