- Today , , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 41 mph 66 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 38 mph 61 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 29 mph 47 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h Northerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 31 mph 50 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h West South Westerly
High 12°C 54°F Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
There will be a mix of sunshine and scattered showers during the morning. Outbreaks of more persistent rain are likely to develop during the afternoon. It will be mild but windy, with gales, severe near to coasts and over hills.
It will be a cloudy evening. However, outbreaks of rain and the strong wind will gradually ease. Overnight it will remain cloudy with further patchy rain arriving from the southwest.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Issued by the Met Office