- Today , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 34 mph 55 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed , Heavy Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North Westerly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h North Westerly
High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F
South West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, showers will continue in places, particularly in the south. Between these showers there will be some prolonged dry periods with some sunny spells, though it will feel cold.
Showers will continue through the first part of the night, with some more prolonged rain possible later. It will be another cold night with frost in places.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow early warning of windUpdated 11 February at 10:10
- 0500 on Sat 13 February
- 1200 on Sat 13 February
An area of very strong winds and large waves is expected to pass close to southwest England on Saturday morning. The most likely scenario is that winds will remain light over the bulk of the area. However, please be aware that there is a low risk of gusts of 60-80 mph and large waves affecting coastal Devon and Cornwall .
Issued by the Met Office