- Tonight , , Thick Cloud , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 22 mph 35 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 28 mph 45 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 9 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South South Westerly
Low 12°C 54°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
Winds will ease overnight but outbreaks of heavy rain and drizzle will continue overnight. By morning, some drier spells may develop in the far southwest. Temperatures will remain mild.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office