- Tonight , Light Rain Shower , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West North Westerly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 27 mph 43 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Heavy Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 4 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
Low 4°C 39°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Rain and associated gusty winds clearing through the late evening. Blustery showers, mainly in the north and west, possibly turning wintry over the hills. Elsewhere, conditions will be generally dry, with clear spells developing for many places. Feeling cold.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of windUpdated 27 November at 10:54
- 0900 on Sat 28 November
- 1800 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales with winds strengthening from the west on Saturday morning. Gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph at times. Inland gusts will be less frequent but could still reach 50 to 55 mph. Further strengthening from the west is expected on Sunday where gusts around western coasts could locally reach 70 mph. Elsewhere gusts of 60 mph are possible, particularly in western areas.
Please be aware of the potential for some disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 27 November at 12:18
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This will clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this following the wet November the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response to the rainfall.
Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office