- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 23°C 73°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 19°C 66°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 14 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North Easterly
Low 11°C 52°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
It will be a bright and pleasant evening with some hazy sunshine around. It will stay dry and mild for most overnight, especially for southern and western parts.
Met Office warnings issued for Merseyside
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:35
- 0600 on Sat 7 May
- 2300 on Sat 7 May
Scattered showers or outbreaks of rain are expected to spread north during Saturday morning, then lasting into the evening. Between the showers and rain some brighter spells with hazy sunshine are expected.
These showers may be heavy with the potential for lightning and small hail. Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption to travel and outdoor activities.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office