- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 18°C 64°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h West South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 16°C 61°F
South West England
A mainly dry day with some warm sunny spells. Cloud will gradually build from the west, with the risk of isolated heavy showers developing later in the day. Breezy, particularly near coasts.
Warm and humid, with heavy, thundery showers moving quickly northeast during the evening, bringing the risk of hail and some locally torrential downpours. Dry and fresher overnight.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office