- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Westerly
- Thu , , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 2 Nov , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu 3 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri 4 Nov , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
Low 10°C 50°F
South West England
Fog will return fairly quickly through the evening, becoming widespread and dense in places. Where skies remain clear though, it will turn rather cool.
Met Office warnings issued for Cornwall
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 26 October at 14:44
- 1900 on Wed 26 October
- 1000 on Thu 27 October
Patches of fog are likely to form readily in rural areas during Wednesday evening, becoming more widespread and locally dense overnight and at first on Thursday morning.
Please be aware that low visibility could lead to extended journey times and difficult driving conditions in places.
Issued by the Met Office