- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 23 mph 37 kph South South Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph South South Westerly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph East South Easterly
- Thu , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph East South Easterly
- Fri , Heavy Rain , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind 21 mph 34 kph Southerly
- Sat , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind 20 mph 32 kph South South Westerly
- Sun 2 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph Southerly
- Mon 3 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 16 mph 26 kph East North Easterly
- Tue 4 Nov , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind 18 mph 29 kph West South Westerly
High 13°C 55°F Low 13°C 55°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for Argyll and Bute
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 25 October at 11:41 Active
- 0010 on Sun 26 October
- 0300 on Tue 28 October
A frontal system will become slow moving across northwestern parts of Scotland during the early part of Sunday and through Monday, finally clearing southeastwards in the early hours of Tuesday. Heavy persistent rainfall is likely across many parts of the warning area in association with this feature. Largest rainfall totals are likely to be across Lochaber and through the Great Glen (please see separate Amber Warning).
The public should be aware that disruption is likely due to flooding.An additional hazard will be very strong southwesterly winds, with gales or perhaps severe gales at times, particularly during the first part of Sunday.
This warning is an update to that that first issued on Friday to extend the area somewhat further southeast to include northern parts of Argyll and the northwestern Trossachs. and to suggest a likelihood of medium impacts in the risk matrix.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office