- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Northerly
- Sat , , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h East North Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 23°C 73°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 21°C 70°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 16°C 61°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Easterly
- Fri 13 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 14 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Easterly
- Sun 15 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Easterly
Low 9°C 48°F
Yorkshire and Humber
A generally cloudy night is in prospect with drizzle possible in some places. Turning misty with a chance of fog by the end of the night, mainly near coasts.
Met Office warnings issued for South Yorkshire
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 6 May at 11:41
- 1300 on Sat 7 May
- 2100 on Sat 7 May
Whilst the majority of places within this warning area will see a dry and very warm Saturday with a good deal of hazy sunshine there is a very low likelihood of isolated intense thunderstorms developing during the afternoon and evening.
Please be aware that if these occur they are likely to be associated with torrential downpours as well as frequent lightning and hail leading to disruption to travel, outdoor activities and potentially flooding or temporary power disruption. Some very localised strong and gusty winds are also possible.
Issued by the Met Office