- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 14°C 57°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Easterly
Low 14°C 57°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry at first this evening across Cumbria, but heavy showers or longer spells of rain further south will spread northwards to all areas. There is a risk of thunder this evening and it will be mild throughout.
Met Office warnings issued for Greater Manchester
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office