- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 30 mph 48 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 8 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Westerly
Low 5°C 41°F
This Evening and Tonight
Apart from some rain in the south, the evening and first part of the night will be dry with clear intervals. However later in the night widespread rain will move back in from the southwest. Strong winds will soon ease.
Met Office warnings issued for Denbighshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 29 November at 11:44
- 0615 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move northwards across Wales from early Monday, with the largest rainfall totals across high ground. This will persist, especially over the hills, through Monday and Tuesday, though varying in intensity. With this rain following a wet November, particularly over North Wales, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
This is a further update, to remove Flintshire from the warning area, to delay the start time and to adjust the expected amounts and impacts. Please be aware of the potential for disruption from flooding.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 29 November at 10:58
- 0900 on Mon 30 November
- 1800 on Mon 30 November
Southwesterly winds will increase later on Monday morning, with gales extending eastwards across Wales along with much of southern and central England, and severe gales likely on exposed western and southern coasts. Gusts of 50 mph are likely inland whilst gusts of 60 mph will affect some exposed coasts in the west and south. Winds will will gradually ease from the west on Monday afternoon.
Please be aware of the risk of localised disruption to travel.
Issued by the Met Office