- Tonight , , Light Rain , Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Sat , , Sunny , High 26°C 79°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 23°C 73°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 22°C 72°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Thundery Shower , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Fri 10 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 11 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 23°C 73°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 12 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 22°C 72°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
Low 16°C 61°F
East of England
This Evening and Tonight
Dry start to the evening before scattered thunderstorms break out from the south, with localised torrential downpours possible through the early hours of Saturday, but these should clear before dawn. Some coastal low cloud likely, and feeling warm and muggy.
Met Office warnings issued for Cambridgeshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 3 July at 11:32
- 1900 on Fri 3 July
- 1200 on Sat 4 July
Isolated heavy, and possibly severe, thunderstorms are expected to develop on Friday evening across parts of southern and southwest England. These are likely to become more frequent later and spread northwards across Wales, the Midlands and northern England overnight, and into southern Scotland by the early hours of Saturday. Some torrential downpours are possible leading to localised surface water flooding, with hail, frequent lightning and squally winds also likely hazards.
The public should be aware that there is a chance of some very localised significant disruption.This is an update to the warning to extend the yellow area across southern Scotland and elevate the position in the risk matrix. This will be kept under review and further updates are possible closer to, and during, the event.
Issued by the Met Office