- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 22 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 23 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
High 6°C 43°F Low 1°C 34°F
London and South East England
A cold and cloudy day for most places with some occasional rain. This will become confined south of London after midday with most places become drier and brighter. A few showers are also likely in eastern parts in the afternoon.
The night will be generally dry for most parts with clear periods and dipping temperatures. A widespread frost is likely and a few wintry showers, especially near the Kent coast.