- Today , Drizzle , High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Heavy Rain , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Sun , Light Snow , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , High 3°C 37°F Low -4°C 25°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny , High 3°C 37°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 4°C 39°F Likely low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North North Easterly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h North Westerly
- Sun 21 Feb , Thick Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 3°C 37°F
South West England
Today will be a cloudier day than yesterday with some showery outbreaks of rain pushing east, these will be most prevalent during the morning. Brighter conditions may well develop across Devon and Cornwall later in the day.
It will be largely cloudy with a band of rain pushing in into western parts through the course of the night. This rain will be accompanied by strengthening southeasterly winds.