- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h West South Westerly
- Sun , , Heavy Rain Shower , High 12°C 54°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon , , Heavy Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue , , Heavy Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat 5 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun 6 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 7 Dec , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
Low 6°C 43°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Further blustery showers or longer spells of rain during the evening and overnight, heavy at times, particularly over the hills. Windy, with westerly gales near coasts and on the high ground.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 10:27
- 1030 on Sat 28 November
- 2000 on Sat 28 November
A blustery weekend is expected across England and Wales. Winds will continue to strengthen from the west on Saturday; gusts around coastlines exposed to the westerly or southwesterly winds could reach 60 mph in places, while inland gusts could touch around 50 mph locally.
This is an update of the warning issued on Friday, to slightly reduce the expected gusts on Saturday, and to separate Sunday, when stronger winds are still predicted.Please be aware of the potential for very localised disruption due to the strong winds.
Yellow warning of windUpdated 28 November at 11:20
- 0700 on Sun 29 November
- 2000 on Sun 29 November
A blustery weekend is expected across much of the UK but particularly on Sunday across Northern Ireland, Wales, England and parts of southern Scotland, where severe gales are expected to affect some areas. Inland gusts of 50 to 60 mph could occur, perhaps most likely across western areas together with parts of northern England. Gusts around western coasts could locally reach around 70 mph, this most likely in coastal areas of north Wales, northwest England and Dumfries and Galloway.
This is an update to the warning originally issued on Friday to cover the weekend, drawing out the likelihood of stronger gusts on Sunday.Please be aware of the potential for disruption due to the gales and severe gales.
Yellow early warning of rainUpdated 28 November at 13:16
- 0600 on Mon 30 November
- 2345 on Tue 1 December
Rain is expected to move across northern England from early on Monday, with the largest rainfall totals over high ground. This should clear southwards later on Monday before returning from the south on Tuesday. With this rainfall following the wet November, the ground is saturated and rivers are expected to rise in response.
Please be aware of the potential for localised disruption from flooding, even away from the heaviest rainfall as the water moves through the river network.
Issued by the Met Office