- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 15°C 59°F Wind 4 mph 6 kph Easterly
- Sat , , Heavy Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 8 mph 13 kph East South Easterly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind 19 mph 31 kph West South Westerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 19°C 66°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind 5 mph 8 kph Southerly
- Tue , Thundery Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind 6 mph 10 kph Southerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 16°C 61°F Wind 9 mph 14 kph Southerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph South Westerly
- Fri 8 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 11 mph 18 kph West South Westerly
- Sat 9 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind 12 mph 19 kph Westerly
- Sun 10 Aug , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind 10 mph 16 kph Westerly
Low 15°C 59°F
Met Office warning(s) issued for: Lancashire
Yellow warning of rain
Updated 1 August at 11:54
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sat 02 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2345 on Sat 02 Aug
An area of rain is expected to push north across the UK through Saturday. The rain will be persistent and sometimes heavy, especially across western areas at first, and later over northern areas. There remains some uncertainty in the eastward extent across England and Wales, and then, during the afternoon and evening, how far the rain will push into Scotland: there is the possibility that the warning area will be revised again, either later today or early on Saturday. The rain should clear much of southwest England and then parts of south Wales during the day. Strong winds will present an additional hazard later in the day along areas adjoining the northern part of the Irish Sea.
The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to travel and outdoor activities due to localised surface water flooding.
Yellow alert of rain
Updated 1 August at 12:15
- Valid from:
- 0015 on Sun 03 Aug
- Valid to:
- 2300 on Sun 03 Aug
An area of persistent and at times heavy rain will move north across the area. Additionally strong winds will affect many areas for a time, with the risk of gales over some coasts and hills. Conditions should improve quite quickly over northern England, with some improvement expected for parts of southern and perhaps central and eastern Scotland as the persistent rain moves away. However, further scattered thundery downpours may then affect parts of eastern Scotland.
The public should be aware of the risk of localised flooding and of disruption to transport and outdoor activities.
- Yellow: Be aware
- Amber: Be prepared
- Red: Take action
Issued by the Met Office