- Today , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Thu 18 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Fri 19 Feb , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat 20 Feb , Light Rain , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East North Easterly
High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F
North West England
After a frosty start with some patches of fog, it will be a fine day with plenty of sunny spells, though feeling cold. We will see a few showers, particularly in the south, which may be wintry over higher ground.
Any remaining showers will die out, leaving largely clear skies and light winds, this may again lead to some fog patches forming and a widespread frost.