- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , , Light Rain , High 15°C 59°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Sunny , High 16°C 61°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 16°C 61°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 15°C 59°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h East South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Easterly
- Tue 13 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 14 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 15 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Southerly
Low 12°C 54°F
North West England
This Evening and Tonight
Mainly dry at first this evening across Cumbria, but heavy showers or longer spells of rain further south will spread northwards to all areas. There is a risk of thunder this evening and it will be mild throughout.
Met Office warnings issued for Lancashire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:20
- 1230 on Tue 6 October
- 2359 on Tue 6 October
Although many areas will miss the heaviest rainfall today, some parts of the warning area are likely to see heavy, sometimes thundery and slow-moving showers, these leading to temporary surface water flooding in a few areas, together with minor disruption to travel.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 6 October at 10:38
- 0000 on Wed 7 October
- 1600 on Wed 7 October
Further slow-moving bands of heavy rain are likely to continue into Wednesday; again it will be a minority of places which see the larger totals, but where it occurs, there is the risk of localised minor flooding.
The public should be aware of the risk of minor disruption to travel due to localised surface water flooding.
Issued by the Met Office