- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Sun , Sunny , High 15°C 59°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , High 17°C 63°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h East South Easterly
- Sat 8 Oct , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Sun 9 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 10 Oct , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
High 13°C 55°F Low 8°C 46°F
A fairly cloudy and cool-feeling day with bands of showers, often heavy, moving across the country. There will be some rumbles of thunder too but it will become drier from the west later in the day.
A few showers across the far west, but elsewhere will be dry and clear. Temperatures will fall to low single figures, giving patchy grass frost and mist or fog patches.
Met Office warnings issued for Neath Port Talbot
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 1 October at 10:31
- 1035 on Sat 1 October
- 1800 on Sat 1 October
Showers, some heavy and slow-moving, will continue at times on Saturday, with a risk of hail, lightning and gusty winds. Showers will ease and then largely clear through the late afternoon and early evening. Please be aware of the possibility of localised surface water flooding and difficult driving conditions.
This is an update to the warning issued on Friday, to reduce the eastward extent of the area.
Issued by the Met Office