- Tonight , , Heavy Rain , Low 3°C 37°F Wind 33 mph 53 km/h Northerly
- Sat , , Light Rain Shower , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 35 mph 56 km/h Northerly
- Sun , , Light Rain Shower , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
- Mon , , Light Cloud , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind 17 mph 27 km/h North North Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind 14 mph 23 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri 6 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Sat 7 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 12 mph 19 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun 8 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind 16 mph 26 km/h North Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
Met Office warnings issued for County Londonderry
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 30 January at 10:52
- 1600 on Fri 30 January
- 1100 on Sat 31 January
Icy stretches are likely to form on untreated surfaces on Friday evening, overnight and into Saturday morning. In addition, further accumulation of snow are likely on high ground, especially across the northern half of the yellow area.
The public should be aware of the risk of difficult driving conditions.
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 30 January at 11:32
- 0015 on Sat 31 January
- 2345 on Sat 31 January
Further sleet and snow showers will affect parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland from Saturday morning, with snow falling to lower levels and extending further south through the day. This will lead to some large accumulations on high ground, with some settling at low levels too. These will be associated with strong winds (gusts 50-60 mph across northwest Scotland) so drifting and temporary blizzard conditions are likely. Some longer spells of sleet and snow are also possible, especially across the high ground of Scotland and northeast England.
The public should be aware of the potential for disruption from these conditions. This warning will be kept under review and updated as and when necessary.This is an update to bring forward the start time of the warning and extend the area southwards.
Yellow early warning of snowUpdated 30 January at 11:48
- 0015 on Sun 1 February
- 2345 on Mon 2 February
Further snow showers will affect parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland on Sunday leading to some locally large accumulations, and the showers may spread along eastern and western coasts of England and Wales. The showers will be associated with strong winds so drifting and temporary blizzard conditions are possible as well as icy stretches. The public should be aware of the potential for disruption from these conditions.
Snow showers are likely to continue to affect similar areas into Monday bringing further accumulations.This is an update to the Alert issued on Thursday to reduce the extent of the yellow area across the Westcountry and east Wales, whilst more of northwest Wales and west Cornwall have been included. This is due to a reduced risk of more persistent sleet and snow on Monday relative to that originally described.
Issued by the Met Office